Beer, Bands & Bullies
August 20 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmDonation
Folks who love bullies (the four-legged kind) won’t want to miss out on Bama Bully Rescue’s 11th annual Beer, Bands & Bullies event. It’s scheduled for Saturday, August 20, 2022, at Ferus Artisan Ales in Trussville, AL. We started this music festival way back in 2011 (with a year off in 2020 – yikes, what a year that was!) We knew then, and we know now, that folks who love their bullies love to show them off, and they cannot wait to socialize with other folks who know bullies are family. Throw in ice cold beer and some great music, and now you’ve got yourself a party!
For just a $10 donation (kids under 12 are free), attendees get:
– A Bama Bully Rescue koozie
– Tickets to win one of our wonderful door prizes
– Five hours of music, including DJ Lee J, Blind the Sky, Mark Mizzell and Friends, and Local Honey
– The opportunity to bid on a huge selection of silent auction items
– Up close and personal conversation and kisses with our Adopt-a-Bulls
– Discounted prices on a huge variety of Bama Bully Rescue merchandise!
All friendly, leashed dogs are always welcome to attend Bama Bully Rescue events! Please remember a few rules though:
– NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES! PLEASE!
– Kid and dog friendly dogs only.
– No females in heat, please.
– Have clear identification on your pup, or better yet, get them microchipped!
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.